Monday, October 28, 2013

Im back for good!

I have been through so much lately and I can't get all of my crazy thoughts out of my head. I just realized that its been more than 2 years since I blogged. Facebook took priority over blogging and that can't happen anymore. I need to vent somewhere and blogging is a place for me to be able to put it all down.... the good, the bad and the ugly. Besides, we all get sick of the people who post 4 times a day on Facebook. I can't turn into one of "those people," right? I am officially a stay at home mom as of late and life has changed a lot. Instead of take out and a quick adventure to the McDonald's playground to ease my good mother conscience, I am baking bread and making crock pot meals while I plan the weeks activities; soccer, preschool, play dates and dinner. I'm getting old. I am turning into my mother. And its the best feeling in the world. I am exactly where I need to be and it feels good. Boy does it feel good.

No comments: