Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yay for Summer!

It has been forever since I have blogged or even really facebooked a lot of stuff. I have been horrible at even remembering to take pictures of everyday stuff. However, I have remembered to sit back and smell the roses. Other than puking my brains out the first trimester of this pregnancy and the occasional aches and pains in my low back and hips, the last 6 months has been great. I am in love with life lately and it is such a great feeling to be happy and positive about things.

Updates:
Keldon- talking in massive quantities! Favorites include....counting to 10, singing "COW" (Old MacDonald had a Farm) going swimming, going on the boat, drinking juice, wearing his new blue sun glasses, doing everything by himself, going to daycare and playing with his "friends."
We found out a while back that he is allergic to milk protein, so he is all non-dairy now for the most part, I am not super strict about it but his eczema on his cheeks is all gone now and his immune system seems to be a lot stronger.
We start swim lessons tonight for the next two weeks. Keldon is pretty stoked. He loves to swim and is getting so good at it its crazy. Chris takes him almost every Saturday to the Gym pool for there little Dad and Keldy date and he is getting very confident. He can swim all the way across the pool by himself with his little floaty suit on. It will be good for him to learn without his float this week.

Chris is busy with Lawn Care. He is learning to balance work, play and family a little better this year but has been a little stressed dealing with employees. He has bought some new equipment and vehicles in the last year and has struggled to keep them tuned up on going. The business is growing though and he is getting better at organizing his time and staying focused on the big picture. He is good at that part.

Me..... ummmmmm. I am pregnant and busy at work as usual. I have had a little rough spell with workers ans business growing pains as well. I finally broke down and hired and employees which has been bitter sweet. I am learning it is harder that just renting space. I had one of my favorite therapists leave and now I am scrambling to decide what to do with my clients and the office while I go on maternity. The months are going by so fast and pretty soon, it will be October and life will just get crazier. I have had a great 2nd trimester. The baby is moving a lot, mostly at night and is a lot more chill than Keldon was for sure. I am carrying him completely different. Higher and way farther back which is causing quite a bit of pain in my si-joint and sacrum. I am hoping it gets better as I cut back my work hours. We haven't decided on a name. We actually don't really talk about it anymore because it causes too much tension. Ha ha! I guess it will be baby until we see him and decide.

We are still loving our ward and all our awesome friends. I love summer bbq's and boating, swimming and get togethers. Last weekend we went to the Hermiston water park with our good friends the Gibbons and there little boy and had a good time. We might be buying Chris's Grandmas house on Union street were the shop and his office are in the next few months and might have to move wards. But we will have a house finally too so we will see if it all goes through or not. I need a new car right now and we don't have a money tree out back so hopefully everything will all work out. My transmission is about to poop out Im not really ready to deal with that right now so I am crossing my fingers!

No comments: