Thursday, July 9, 2009

Keldon is 2 months old!




































































































































































My little boy is so big! I took him in for his 2 month well check yesterday and he weighs 13lbs ad is 23 1/4 inches long. He got 3 shots and an oral vaccine. I gave him tylenol before we went in and he cried for about 10 minutes. I went to Target aftwards and he slept through that and was hungry by the time we got home. He was fussy off and on throughout the evening but at 9 :00 I put him to bed and he slept until 4:30 this morning. Got up and ate and when back to bed at 5 woke up at 8, ate and went back to sleep around 9:30 and slept until 12:00. I am so spoiled. This is his usual sleep and eating schedule. I love it! Chris has been staying home with him while I work. It is fun to see those two snuggle and hang out. Keldon is a lot more smiley and vocal now and loves to hear the word FUNNY. If you use it in a sentence he always smiles.

5 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

what a CUTIE!!!! He is beatiful, Melanie! His blessing was, too. Chris did an awesome job.

Brandie said...

Whatta little chub ;) Sounds like he is behaving quite well! Happy 2 month bday, Keldon!

Cassidy @ Thrillingly Thrifty said...

I just want to say that I am so jealous and want to know your secret! neither of my kids sleep well through the night, no matter what I do!

Shelli said...

Cute Melanie, he is getting so big! Love the pictures.

The Ottley's said...

He's getting so big! Don't you love it when little boys sleep through the night! Oh- Chadd was showing me something in Pasco the other day and da da dum... I now know where you live! (Not that I could ever find it again.) I guess I won't worry about sharing the story as to why we were over there. We'll just say, Chadd was in your area of town the other night. :)