Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Camp Out









Some friends of ours invited us to go camping this weekend. We went out to Fishook which is only about a half hour from our house just past Burbank. I was going back and forth, trying to make a decision whether or not I wanted to try and bring a 2 month old camping. We left with the boat and all on Friday afternoon and came home late Saturday night. Keldon did super good. I was even brave enough to take him on a little boat ride. I strapped him in a little front carrier with a light blanket over him and a hat. He slept through most of it and only fussed for a little when the boat would stop. I brought his little bouncer chair and he hung out in that around the camp and slept in it in the tent all bundled up. He slept from about 10:30 pm to 4:30 am and then got up to eat and then back to sleep till about 8. Everyone was commenting on how cute he was and how relaxed and happy, it made me feel good. I fall in love with him even more every day. I love being a mom, especially the mom of a studly little camping man.

No comments: