Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back To Life.... Back to Reality

I went to my office yesterday to receive the linen drop and make a few phone calls to get my schedule back in order. WOW! I made around 45 phone calls, about 20 appointments and left a bunch of messages. I have learned to hate talking on the phone this month. I think I might tell my story once on a tape recorder then during my massages just push play so I don't have to repeat myself 20 million times.
I have covered my house in pictures of mom, put up a few of her things on my wall and put the rest in storage. I am beginning to reorganize my craft-storage-garage room in the house with some of her office stuff. I miss her everyday and it is hard, I don't want to go back to work very bad.

3 comments:

Trev said...

Melanie,

You did a great job at the funeral. I am sure you will tire of telling your story, but it is therapeutic as well. Work will be good for you, and for me:) I have some serious dentist neck/shoulder/back issues right now ;) You have a wonderful family. Know that you are in our prayers.

Kareen Bailey said...

You are a strong woman. It was nice to see Chris on Thursday but, we missed you too. I hope to see you soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do - Jeff and I both stay home now you know! :)

Petersons said...

I hate going back to work so much!but I guess it will be a good thing to keep busy and get back into the grove of things. love ya