Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jeans fittin good!

Okay so I know this sounds kind of retarded because I didn't weigh 300 pounds to begin with but truely, yesterday I put on my favorite American Eagle Jeans and THEY FIT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked. About a year and a half ago my girlfriend from work gave me like 10 pairs of jeans that didnt' fit her anymore and they were a little on the snug side to begin with. Then after getting married, working and dealing with stress batabang bataboom they are even tighter. BUT....... with the new little meal plan and a little sweat.... summer is gettin closer. YEAH The 6 pack is still a month away from the looks of it though :( It will get there. I have never cared about being skinny, I just want to be able to drop down and bust out 15 push ups without throwing up or be able to go for a 5 mile bike ride AND STILL be able to walk in the morning.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hey Melanie! It's so fun to get back in touch! It's been way too long...we need a family reunion! I love yoga too. It's amazing how good you feel at the end! Keep it up! You can't beat the feeling of a good pair of jeans!:)