Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Warning! Blogs are quite personal

Apparently, some people actually read this blog and dislike that I share my personal opinion and express my feelings about PERSONAL things. If I was brave enough like my fellow blog friend Cassidy I would post a disclaimer like she did so elegantly....

****Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed within represent my own and not those of my husband, daughter, son, unborn child, goldfish, withering house plants, or any other living thing within our house, unless specifically stated. Any complaints or dissatisfaction should be made known either directly to me (via comments, email, Facebook, carrier pigeon, etc.) or God himself, who I'm sure will intervene with the usual plagues, floods, locusts, or lightning bolts should I get out of line.****

Ahhhh...people that have opinions about people that have opinions. Such is life. Move on!

6 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

HA.LARIOUS. What are people expecting? Keep it real, Mel.

Shelli said...

Sorry, I've had to deal with that too. You go ahead and have your pity party, invite friends, we will come join you. Ignore whoever and move on, don't let it discourage your blog writing.

Stephanie said...

Personally, I like your blog.

But I'd say, if you don't like my blog or what I have to say, THEN DON'T READ IT!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Ditto to Stephanie, its your blog, say what you want to. And honestly your blog is pretty mild compared to some.

Cassidy @ Thrillingly Thrifty said...

I had to smile when I read this post...it's nice to know that not everyone gets their panties in a twist over things I write! I'm sorry you're having to put up with this drama - I know how not fun it can be. I agree completely with what everyone else has told you - just keep being you! Thats what makes your blog so entertaining to read!!

PS Hope Keldon had a great birthday today! I saw pics of the cake you did on Facebook (I think) and it looked FANTASTIC!

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love you melanie!