Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thanksgiving




We had the opportunity to travel somewhere new for Thanksgiving this year in our family. My sister Sherri moved to Seattle this past summer so we decided since for the past 10 years, she comes to us, that we would go to her. It was a blast. The younger 5 kids in the family went with all our kids so it was like a massive family sleep over. Chris and I celebrated our 3 Wedding Anniversary over the weekend as well. Sherri watched Keldon and Chris and I snuck away for a Romantic Evening for 2 at a Hotel down on the water a Puget Sound. We went out for a yummy seafood dinner, and to the Gold's Gym there in Mukeltio and watched a movie in the Cardio Theater. The next day I surprised him with a massage and sauna treatment in Everett for both of us. It was soooo nice to relax and spend time with family. We played games late one night and had a good laugh with scattegories! The last night there, it was just the sisters left. The kids stayed up and we played the good ol Carver Candy Bar Game. The kids loved it and all fought over the bubble gum all night. I love my sister Sherri! When I am with her and visiting up at her house, I get to eat grubbin food and feel like my mom is right there! Keldon had a great time playing with all his cousins. Sherri and Kim were able to take some really cute pictures of Keldon down by the water that ended up being blown up later and given for Christmas gifts.

No comments: