Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is here.... and I can tell
















It is officially hot herbal tea and robe time at our house. I am currently sipping some glorious "Throat Ease Tea," while snuggling with a snotty nosed kid, a roll of tp for our running noses, a tv remote that only works half the time and some warm snuggly clothes. We have been sick for about a week. Keldon started getting sick last weekend and then Chris got it. He stayed home Monday from work and I stayed home last night and today. I don't like when clients come in sick, so I try not to go in even if I'm just feeling a tickle. Its not worth it to me to be off work and get everyone else sick. That is what starts the cycle in the first place! I am suppose to be moving the office this weekend and haven't even started. I got word from the painter today that they will be in the next few days. He approved my request for 2 colors because I was wanted an accent wall like I have at my office now. I picked the same colors that are in the office right now because I love them so much. Hopefully everything will come together just right. We go to pick up a washer and dryer today for the office that I got on craigslist. Can't wait to start doing my own linens and save money....ya! Here are some of the latest, "You are so stinkin cute I can't stand it," pics of Keldon.

1 comment:

The Copelands said...

Keldon is getting so big! How fun! Hope y'all are doing well!