Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shootin 22's

Chris and I have been working on "Dating," again. This month seems to be outdoor themed. My date (a couple weeks ago) was going to the batting cages and out to Red Lobster for dinner. Chris was really surprised. He kind of laughed and then told me it was a cool idea. We had fun and we were both a little sore the next day actually. Chris has never been to Red Lobster before. He ordered the big plate and was excited for the fancy lobster tail. He didn't know how to eat it but he managed. His mom stayed at the house and watched Keldon for us. Soooo nice to get out.
Last Saturday we went out to Finley and left Keldon at my dads house while we took off to Hover for some 22 shootin. I was sort of nervous but liked it. I felt bad because Chris went to all the work to get stuff ready and I think he was excited but I was kind of a bum. I had a super bad headache and trying to focus with the scope made my brain hurt. We brought our binoculars and watched each other try and hit different targets. It would probably have helped if our guns were sited in. I am itching for a 22 pistol now.


















1 comment:

The Ottley's said...

Do you fit Keldon in that truck?!
Sounds like a fun date! Whatever happened to the daily challenges? I thought they were good "Food for thought."
Keldon sure is getting big! They change so fast! I don't see it in Gavinn until I compare pictures!