Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Registry

I finally registered at Target and Walmart for baby stuff. A lot of stuff is only available online which I didn't notice until afterwards. I might add more later but was too lazy to walk around at the store so spent last saturday doing it online. I don't have an exact date for the shower yet but know for sure it will either be the end of April or the first part of May, for all you who have been asking. We decided to name him Keldon David. I am not sure if I want to spell it that way yet or not. Kelden, Keldin, or Keldon. What do you think?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

My vote is for Keldon. I like the name alot. How did you come up with that name? Family name, baby name book, just thought of it?

Petersons said...

Yea! thanks for telling me where your registered so I can buy your baby stuff!!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Kelden...but, it's really up to YOU....your mom instincts will tell you how when the time is right :)