Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas!

I asked Chris's dad for a guitar for Christmas and actually got it! The funny irony of the whole thing is that Chris is ALWAYS the one that is playing it. It is kinda cute though, if I want to play, he is already on it. It's called, "Whoever gets to it first!" The other night.... he got to it first, because I was cooking HIM dinner! HA HA,that little turkey. It has been pretty fun though. He will be better than me even when I have time to practice. I think he is a natural at most things. Here is a couple cute pics from Christmas. My dad got me a fishing pole and Chris put Roses in my stocking. I totally cried because he has never gotten me flowers and I am always kind of bahumbug about Valentines and Birthdays because I always thought it would be cool to get flowers from a non-traditional flower kind of a guy. For my birthday he had planned to have flowers delivered to Olive Garden so when we went to dinner, they would be there, but the flower shop was already closed and his perfect intention was shut down. So, Christmas morning I went out to fill his stocking and didn't see mine hanging next to his. I was really quite surprised and even more when I found it stuffed with Roses. He also got me a cute pink blue tooth for my phone and fruit snacks (instead of candy). He is pretty dang hilarious and original. Gotta love em!




1 comment:

Shelli said...

Cute pictures! When Trev first got me my guitar, I played a lot and taught myself some notes and chords. Now Trevor is always playing on it and wants to take lessons too.