Monday, May 4, 2009

Coming home






We got home from the hospital around noon yesterday. We had a little problem figuring out the carseat and getting him situated. He is so little he looks like a bug in there! The hospital has a lady that comes by and takes a picture for the website so we had to do all that. Keldon is a sweetheart. It is probably just the new mom in me talking but I don't care, that is what I think. Even when you are breastfeeding and your tummy is cramping like you are in labor again, you get over it because all it takes is for him to open his eyes or wrap his little hand around your finger and you are fine. Chris is sooooo in love with his little boy. After I feed him he always takes him and is all about changing his diaper. I think it is just because he wants to snuggle with him.

7 comments:

The McEwen's said...

What a cute little baby! He has such a grown up little face. Congrats again to you and Chris and feel free to call me anytime, I mean it!

Shelli said...

He's adorable...good job you two! It will be fun to see how much he changes in the next few weeks, sounds like you are enjoying him.

Brandi said...

Congratulations Melanie! He's adorable. Glad you are doing well!

Petersons said...

It was so fun to see you! I can't believe I came home on the weekend you had him! I think he looks like Chris, and I don't know why really? Hope you get some rest. love ya

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

oh my goodness! I just love it! I'm so excited for you guys..it's so crazy you have a baby now. No more late night trips out to our house I guess....or he can just sleep in our room:). I'll come see you this friday....at least that's my plans!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh what a handsome little man! You done good sis' :-) We'll be out to see y'all soon.
Love Aunt Jan & Uncle Rich

John & Sierra said...

What a cuttie!! You are so right, they truly make everything all better.