Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 Days Before HAWAII!!!!!!!










































We are going to Hawaii in 3 days. We drive to Portland on Saturday(the 8th) and fly out in the afternoon, arriving in Honolulu around 5 p.m. We fly home on the 16th which is a Sunday red eye flight. There are 6 of us going and we are staying in a condo on the north shore. I will be the only girl, YES, the ONLY GIRL. It should be interesting, hanging out with a bunch of energetic youngsters including my husband. Vans Triple Crown of Surfing is a pro surfing competition going on while we are there. The boys are excited to try surfing. I might get a massage on the beach and spend some time doing my own thing since Chris will have other people to keep him busy. Maybe I will even get a tan to bronze up this scary white body of mine. I am hoping to feel better by next week. I made it through the first 12 weeks of pregnancy without throwing up and after this weekend I guess my "Mind Over Matter," technique expired because I puked Sunday night after our drive home from Seattle and this morning again. Evidently, the car sickness that I usually get when I am NOT pregnant is exacerbated when I am. UUUUGGGG! I hate throwing up. Maybe going to Hawaii will magically solve all my problems and I can float away in a happy blissful wave with no cares.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, dang I am soooo jealous!! I wish I could go with you and sit on the beach soaking up some sun. Have fun and take lots of pictures!

Kareen Bailey said...

Have fun! I'm a little jealous! I'm sorry that you have been feeling sick - surely, Hawaii cures "morning" sickness right? :)

Rachel said...

Have fun in Hawaii. I'm jealous about the tanning and relaxing on the beach. I hope you feel better. Maybe some dramamine is in order for the flight. Can you take that when you are pregnant?