Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Update

So, morning sickness is more like day sickness I think. I ate tortilla chips and a cheese stick for breakfast yesterday. I know....strange huh? We went to the Doctor on Monday and he said, "You definitely have an enlarged uterus." I thought that it was funny. Everything looks good and no problems as of today besides my stubborn husband. He thinks child birth classes are stupid because they cost money. Go figure, Chris worried about money? What? We go in for an ultrasound on the 22nd of October at 10 weeks to hear the heart beat. My Doctor usually does an ultrasound for gender at 18 weeks so that will be 2 weeks before Christmas. My sister Sherri thinks we should have him put the results in an envelope and put it under the tree for Christmas morning. We will see. I know I could do it but I think that I would want to know so people can get us baby stuff ya know? Like I said.... we will see. I hope it is one baby and not two. Seriously, I think I would cry. Sherri says that the Lord won't give me anything I can't handle and I can't handle twins. We will see about that, lately I feel like I have been through the refiners fire and quite frankly, that is what I am nervous about, a little fire, or two for that matter.

2 comments:

Petersons said...

Whatever, you could totally handle twins! With your organization and determination, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord did give you twins, because I know you will kick butt at motherhood! Me on the other hand... I feel kinda bad already for our future little ones:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Congrats! I had not heard you were pregnant!! They thought Carmen was a twin, she was enough to handle for two! ha! funny we sat by Kim and family and Whitney was on Jeff's lap and I said I bet she is a pistol, and Don said yep just like Melanie. Got me thinking bout you! Great your dad feels comfortable enough to post a profile, he is NOT trying to replace your mom, but he is lonely too!:)Take care,
Love ya, Barb