Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged by Kim 24 Things about Me

4 Places I Go Over and Over:: Work:: The Mud Hole:: Winco:: My Moms House
4 People Who Email Me:: Kim::Debbie:: My Clients:: Sherri
4 of my Favorite Foods:: Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry, Turkey Burger with Avocados, tomato, spinach, onion over toasted wheat bread, Fruit especially Mangoes and Strawberries, Dairy and Sugar that I can't eat anymore :(
Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:: On a massage table getting the most miraculous hot stone massage in the world, The Caribbean with sand in between my toes and a super sexy bronze tan, at my moms house snuggling with her.
4 People I Think Will Respond {This means I tag you}::Siera:: Shelli: Emily::Wendy::

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:: The Notebook, Grease, Dirty Dancing, any Old Classic Disney Movie

No comments: