Tuesday, January 1, 2008

REI YARD SALES!!!!

Oh how I love to get a good deal. Chris and I started hittin up the REI yard sales about a year and a half ago. We were still dating when we went to our first and I was really excited to get outdoor stuff for a good deal. We have gotten snow shoes, hiking boots, beanies, biking clothes, snowboard boots, gloves, pants.... you name it. But the best of the best was last saturday. The store opens at 10:00 am but you have to get there at like 7 and wait outside if you want a chance to get anything good. Our friends from the singles branch were in the front of the line so we told them to look out for a board for me. I didn't think anything of it because I am never THAT lucky but we got inside and started gathering our goods and they were able to get a board for me. It is a $399 Burton Board but it was marked down to $139. After an hour or so, they start marking down prices so they time chris got out of their, we got it for $109!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I don't even really snowboard that good, but renting adds up and why not add it to our board collection? I love REI!



No comments: